Home of The Cannabis Calculators
We have long been denied the right to the safe, effective medication choices offered by cannabis (more
commonly known as marijuana). Cannabis medication is an extremely individualized experience.
This means that what works someone else may not work well for you. Our genetics (among other factors) control how we respond to cannabis medication. This can lead to more confusion as strains or types of cannabis can number in the hundreds! On top of this, medication growers (called cultivators) are constantly adding new strains of cannabis to the market.
We must become more involved in our medicine choices- to an extent never seen before! Lack of education causes many of us to demand only high-THC strains because that is what
we are most familiar with. This is not the best approach and can cause us to be unhappy with our
medicine and have unwanted side effects.
Currently, our only options are
- spend hours doing research on which cannabis types or “strains” could possibly match our
- Attend expensive or time-consuming classes
- Use an expensive trial and error method
- Be totally dependent on questionably educated staff or other patients
- If only there was a simple way to get this information without spending hours hunched over the computer or the “trial and error” approach that quickly drains your pocketbook……
Introducing The Cannabis Calculators!
“Calculate” what you need with our cannabis education system.
Education is provided in step by step fashion in two devices (sold separately).
How to Use The Cannabis Calculator 1
How to Use The Cannabis Calculator 2
How to Read Cannabis Lab Reports
Click the cards below
To learn interesting facts about your cannabis ingredients!
Warning: Not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Always follow your doctor’s orders. Not intended to replace medical instructions, diagnosis, or treatments. Consult your doctor for any contraindications, allergies, and medicine interactions. For education purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.